Breaking News: PCR Test Found Unreliable


Portuguese Court of Appeal considers PCR tests unreliable and lifts quarantine

Here the judgment can be found. Due to lack of language skills, reference is made to the presentation and interpretation of the judgment on , where the tenor is quoted as follows:
acórdão citius.pdf

Portugiesisches Berufungsgericht hält PCR-Tests für unzuverlässig und he…An den PCR Tests, die auf eine Veröffentlichung des deutschen Virologen Christian Drosten zurückzuführen und vom…

 ” Based on the currently available scientific evidence, this test is [the RT-PCR test] in and of itself is not able to unambiguously determine whether the positivity actually corresponds to an infection with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, for several reasons, two of which are paramount: the reliability of the test depends on the number of cycles used; the reliability of the test depends on the viral load present.

With reference to Jaafar et al. (2020; the court concludes that “if a person tests positive by PCR, if a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as described in most laboratories in Europe and the US), the likelihood that this person is infected is <3% and the likelihood that the result will be a false positive is 97% “. The court also notes that the cycle threshold used for the PCR tests currently being carried out in Portugal is unknown.

With reference to Surkova et al. (2020;–7/fulltext ) the court further states that every diagnostic test must be interpreted in the context of the actual probability of illness, as assessed prior to performing the test itself, and expresses the opinion that “In the current epidemiological landscape, the likelihood of Covid-19 tests giving false positive results is increasing, with significant implications for individuals, the health system and society Has”.

The court’s summary for ruling against the regional health authority’s appeal reads as follows:

“Given the scientific doubts expressed by experts, ie, those who play a role, about the reliability of the PCR tests, the lack of information on the analytical parameters of the tests and the lack of a medical diagnosis as to the presence of an infection or an infection risk occupied, this test can never tell if C actually was a carrier of the SARS-CoV-2 virus or whether A, B and D were at high risk. ” “

Update : A reader contributed this translation , thank you!

Update: And someone found these sources:–7t8pdl-l1‑3/

It’s all falling apart. One by one the dominoes will fall and at the end will be freedom for humanity. Never lose hope.


One thought on “Breaking News: PCR Test Found Unreliable

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s